- Job Description
Crane operators handle big cranes, and take part in the process of building constructions.
This job is to build constructions everywhere around us and all participated projects and buildings are always there to feel achievements. As skills develop, a bigger crane will be assigned for more challenges and salary will also increase for rewarding.
After joining our company, one to two months are required to obtain licenses necessary for operating a crane, slinging, and special large-size vehicles. We offer a half-year trainings using a small mobile crane in order to master operations.
Our well-experienced operators will be assigned to teach carefully so please be assured.
- Depends on skills and experiences.
- Various Allowances
- All transportation expenses, and overtime pay
- A raise
- Whenever necessary
- A semi-annual bonus (July/December)
- Holiday & Vacation
- A five-day work week (Sunday, the 1st/3rd Saturday), Golden Week/Summer business holiday/Year-end and New Year holidays/Paid Leave/Congratulations and Condolence Leave
- Treatment and welfare and in-house system
- Full benefits package (employment insurance/health insurance/workmen's compensation/pension), housing
- Wage structure based on merit system/evaluation system
- Full education and training
- Support system for gaining qualifications
- Company housing/rent assistance available
- Work location
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture (Office), sites in Kanagawa Prefecture and Tokyo
- Working hours
- 8:00 to 17:00 (production 8 hours)